Second-Hand Uniform Shop

SHUS is run by volunteer Manor parents and provides good quality second-hand school uniform.  All items are sold at 50% or less of the price of the new school uniform.  Sellers receive 60% of the sale price, the remaining 40% of the sale price goes to The Manor Association of Parents (MAP).

Sale Dates and Times

Dates of sales are advertised in Manor Messages and on posters around the school.

Sale Dates

  • Friday 29 November, 8:15am – 9:15am
  • Friday 10 January, 3:15am - 4:15pm
  • Wednesday 29 January, 8:15am - 9:15am
  • Wednesday 26 February 8:15am - 9:15am
  • Friday 20 March, 3:15am - 4:15pm

Parents who need to contact SHUS directly can do so on

New parents who are unable to attend one of our sale dates may contact us via the Director of Admissions and Communications, Mrs Karen Copson, by telephone on 01235 858462 or by email on


Payment can be by cash, by adding it on to your end of term bill or by cheque made payable to The Manor Prep School.

Selling your Second-Hand Clothes

We are happy to receive quality second-hand Manor uniform, including historical costumes, football boots, hockey sticks, tennis racquets, ballet uniform and judo suits. Please ensure they are clean and in good condition. Each item should be clearly labelled. Any unlabelled items will be sold and the takings donated to MAP. Labels are available from the shop or from the school office. Items are priced by the SHUS representatives.

SHUS Labels (Word Document)

SHUS Labels (PDF)

We reserve the right to refuse an item of clothing if it is not of suitable condition. Such items will then be donated to school for emergencies or given to charity. Each item is priced individually based on its condition. Any item which becomes discontinued stock at Stevensons will be removed from sale or reduced in price.

The SHUS Team

Volunteer to help with SHUS

We are always looking for volunteers to join our friendly team to help run the Second-hand Uniform Shop. If you are interested, please complete the below form.